Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday check-in

What did you do this week? For yourself. Not for your family (although they certainly matter). But did you take some time this week just for you? I hope so. If not, we're starting a new week and you have another opportunity (or many) to make sure you get in some YOU time. This past week, I took some ME time to exercise, read, shop and eat. Time by myself, or with a friend or family member that uplift me and remind me that I'm not just a dishwashing, lunch making, house cleaning, homework general (toss in some laundry too, while we're at it). I went running. I discovered that Comcast Cable offers "on demand exercise". Awesome! I can pick 10 minute, 20 minute, etc workouts. I can choose to target just one area. I can even meditate. Thank you Comcast. I told my husband I was gonna do the "sexy legs" workout. He was supportive. :) Then I found the "bootylicious" workout. Not for me. But, I gave it a try. I've mentioned that I'm open to trying new forms or exercise these days, and I thought that was a perfect example of trying something I normal wouldn't. Anyway, something I did worked though 'cause I have some achy muscles...and I LOVE that feeling. Mostly because I know what it means....and I like it. I'm looking forward to finding more "me" moments this week. Even if it is just 10 minutes of "on demand exercise".

No comments:

Post a Comment