Monday, February 22, 2010

And So It Begins . . . Again

Hi, my name is Tracey.  I suck.

You see I talked one of my BFF's into running and then just when I was getting somewhere, my little photography business went nuts.  I sold a million cards.  The holidays came.  Basically, I stopped.  Shannon kept going.  Now she is running twice as far as I am and I have gained back almost all of the weight I lost running.

So, I started running again 2 weeks ago.  Then Ben's grandma died. And then my sister came to town. And then someone put me on TV . . . as a plus-sized model.  Aargh. Is this sounding familiar?  This is not where we were supposed to be in March.

So peeps, we're back with a vengeance.  My parents put gym in their basement.  The weather is getting nicer. (By that I mean we might hit 40 today) I need to catch Shannon.  There is a new program starting and as Shannon said, you can participate.  I'll let you know what it is as soon as I "Google Chat" Shannon to hammer out the details.  For now though I will leave you with images of the LACK of my progress.  (I'm the one on the far left)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey. You're cute! One of my BFF's is a model. That's so cool! I'm looking forward to the new program. And NOT running 4 miles at a time for a while longer. It was exhausting and it hurt. Lots. Still does. See you on google chat in a bit.

    ReplyDelete