Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Little set backs

It can be frustrating when you get started with a new regimen, and then something happens to set you back. For example, I was so excited to get started with my new jogging program, but then the stress of work and school kicked in, and then to top it off, I have doctors orders to take it easy for the next day because of a final tuberculosis test that I had to get yesterday. The thing is that no matter how frustrating it can be, I know that I can't let it get to me because I'm set on jogging on Friday, maybe even tomorrow if all goes well with the doctor. Looking back at my week though, I really wish I would have made the time to jog just a couple more days because it really makes me feel so great afterwards, and cuts back on my stress levels a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment