Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lest we forget....

So my postings are becoming fewer and fewer but I want to assure you that this does not mean I have stopped running.  It means that it is the Holiday Season and I (like most of you) have got LOTS going on.  It isn't an excuse, it's an explanation.  I would like to add that all of my training the past week paid off on Black Friday.  I was wicked fast!  AND, if I were wearing a pedometer while I shopped this season, I am quite certain that I have logged MILES in Target alone.  Shopping really is good for you!  So, what you need to know is that I'm doing my very best to squeeze my runs into my day.  Well, maybe not my VERY best.  I am not so in love with running to get up early in the morning.  I know people who get up at 5am to run.  Good for you.  I will never be that person.  But, I am the person who runs at 8pm.  It's a matter of personal taste and sanity.  Mornings are just not my thing.  
On a different note, I need to give a SHOUT OUT to a friend of mine.  She will remain nameless unless she reads this post and chooses to identify herself.  She ran 10 miles (during just ONE run) this week!  Isn't that amazing?  I'm super impressed with her and want her to know that I think she's awesome.  Way to go girlie.
And with that, I'm signing off for the night.  May all your Holiday Shopping experiences be happy, bright, and aerobic.  Nothing like multi-tasking....  

1 comment:

  1. Shan, you rock! and I definitely think that Black Friday counts as a work out! Keep up the good work. And thanks! You are a motivation to the rest of us! :)

    ReplyDelete