Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hello Again!

Yup, its me. Tracey. The absentee ring leader. I'm back. For a minute.

Recently I have received numerous questions from friends and family regarding my current health and exercise status. Here is my attempt to answer them.

1. Yes, I am still working out.
2. No, I am not running much.
3. Yes, I am starting it up again. Today. For now.
4. No, I am not pregnant. Yet.

There have been lots of changes around the Hanson household over the last couple of months. Ben finished his PhD and graduated. YEA! We are now focusing on finding him a job. Not fun but essential. Sam has developed into a full toddler and is keeping me SUPER busy. Along with that, all of my jobs have EXPLODED. Lots of writing, lots of photography. With these changes, our routine has also changed. Sam is no longer content to sit still while I run. So for now, we go for walks, do workout tapes during meal and naptimes and sometimes hit the clubhouse for a run/walk while Ben's home and he is sleeping.

Luckily for all of you, a couple of days ago a I got a Facebook Message from my friend and old roommate Jessica. She just started C25K on Tuesday. She has also agreed to be a contributer. You will all LOVE her. She's a doll. I added her this morning so hopefully she will have a minute and join in the conversation soon. :)

I am even starting C25K again in support of Jess. And because Shannon asked, I may even contribute "snarky comments". Until answer #4 changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment