Saturday, September 26, 2009

Killer Ankles and The Killers - Tracey

I'm sitting at The Killers concert waiting patiently for The Killers to take the stage. Luckily I can post from my Blackberry so I'm pecking out an update from a little tiny keyboard.

Ben and I finished week 1 today. I ran all of the required segments for the 3rd time this week. Yea me! The shins have been much better with the inserts! Now I just have to strenghten the ankles. They were HURTIN today! My other friend Shannen assures me that there will always be something that hurts.

Thanks. Very reassuring.

In other news I am officially under 200 lbs for the first time in 2 years. There really is something to this running thing! I might actually be able to do this. The weight is literally melting off! I can feel myself improving every day, I'm sleeping better and I'm in a better mood. All in all, a very good thing.

Now I'm going to sit here with my sweetie, without my little sweetie, and enjoy one of my favorite bands!

I have such a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment