Monday, September 21, 2009

Weight Watchers Detention - Tracey

Last week I thought I was going to Weight Watchers detention when I ate an Albertson's Chocolate Chip cookie covered in homemade whip cream. Mmmmm.

Sorry.  I digress.

Amazingly when I input it into my online point tracker a pink slip didn't immediately shoot out of the printer.

Until today.

I lost 5 lbs last week!!!  Weight Watchers got on my case.  It told me to slow it down!  Hilarious!  Obviously WW hasn't met me or the Tres Leches cake calling my name from our refrigerator.

By the way, who makes a Tres Leches cake the first week they start running and seriously tracking points?  I think I might have to take it into the office on Wednesday and give it to the 22 yr old metabolisms that work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment