Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sharing Time

I just wanted to share the two things I have learned in the last week.  About running.  The hard way.

1.  Unless you have the body of a 14 yr old boy . . . wear a sports bra.  If they are all in the laundry that you haven't done in a week then either dig 'em out or go buy a new one.  Body by Victoria ain't gonna do the trick.  I promise.

2.  If you are prone to blisters use the "Band-aid Friction Block Stick"  or some other form of lubricant (why is that word so dirty?)  I have been using friction block since our second week of running.  I haven't used it the last 2 times I've run.  Now I have a giant blister.  Grrr.  I will now be using Band-Aid's blister band-aids.  I guess they are going to get my money one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment