Monday, November 2, 2009

Bad Day

I've been at this for 6 weeks now and I've never tampered with the program.  I've always done the run for the day the way it was intended to be done.  Today I ran for 10 minutes, walked for 3, ran for 5, walked for 3, ran for 3, walked for 2, and ran for 2.  I know...that doesn't sound so bad BUT I was supposed to run for 10, walk for 3, and then run for 10.  I broke up the last 10 minutes.  I couldn't do it....it was a bad day.  As in a terrible horrible no good very bad day.  Yeah...just call me Alexander.  But, all is not lost!  It was a bad running day, but a great day on the whole.  My mom is visiting from the West Coast.  Nothing makes the world better then M-O-M.

1 comment:

  1. Shan . . . you are the bomb. Seriously. I'm very very very very very very proud of you. Oh, and we REALLY need to chat. XO - Trace

    ReplyDelete