Thursday, October 29, 2009

16 lbs, 16 minutes and 16 Runs - Tracey

That's right people.  16 pounds!  Can you believe it? I have lost 16 stinking pounds since September 15th.  That is even with a 1 1/2 week break in the middle!

Tonight was my 16th workout on the program.  I finished Week 4.  (Remember . . . I had to repeat all of Week 1 and W3D3)  I ran for a total of 16 minutes.  Holy cow.  Ben asked me if he had offered $100 to run for 5 minutes during the first week if I could have done it.  NO WAY!   There is seriously no way.  I would have passed out or something. I'm not kidding. Tonight I ran two three-minute runs and two fine-minute runs.  I'm super proud.  I even went by myself. (Sam refused to nap this afternoon until it was time to go to the gym . . . of course)

So closing thoughts.  Running still sucks and I don't like it when I'm actually doing it.  I'm not going to lie. BUT It will help you lose weight.  It will help get you get in shape.  You will feel better when you are done.

YEA ME!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay you! I completely understand where your coming from....Good Job, Trace. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! You are doing SO awesome!! I still hate running also but it sure is an amazing feeling to be able to do it. I ran 5 miles one time without stopping. I was SO PROUD of myself!! It was an awesome feeling! Keep it up! You are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete