Saturday, October 3, 2009

Week 2: DONE!!! - Tracey



We finished W2 today.  YEA!!  Monday we begin the torture of W3.   Yea????

So, I run with an ipod touch.  I downloaded the Couch to 5k app.  It's awesome.  A very nice lady comes on and tells me when to run and when to walk.  No guessing or timing for me!  The other nice thing feature is that it is setup to play over your music.  After begging Ben for a couple of days he made me a "Running Mix".  Since Shannon was asking what people run to, I thought I would share my playlist, as well as the reasoning behind some of the songs.

Don't make fun of me.


Fergalicious (Fergie) -  Because "I'm up in the gym, just workin' on my fitness"


Here It Goes (Ok Go) - Hello? Have you seen the video? Treadmill city.


SexyBack (Justin Timberlake) - Cause that's what I'm doin'


Oxford Comma (Vampire Weekend) - I just like it.  Make sure you get the edited version


A-Punk (Vampire Weekend) - Cause Ben likes it.


Move Along  (All American Rejects)


Gives You H*ll  (All American Rejects)


Crazy in Love (Beyonce and Jay-Z) - Upbeat and gets ya movin'


Pump It (Black Eyed Peas) - See the reason above


Livin' On A Prayer (Bon Jovi) - Because Shannon and I have listened to this song 1 MILLION times together


Toxic (Britney Spears)


Pour Some Sugar on Me  (Def Leppard)


I Ran (So Far Away) (Flock of Seagulls) - Because Ben thinks he's funny


Holla Back Girl (Gwen Stefani)


What You Waiting For (Gwen Stefani)


Don't Stop Believin'  (Journey) - at our house this is Don't Stop Ben Leavin'


Spaceman (The Killers) - Uhhh . . . its the Killers


Suddenly I See (KT Tunstall) - Ben says every time this song is on TV or in a movie, it means a smart young
woman is about to be empowered.  I think he is hoping it will work for running


Can't Get you Out of My Head (Kylie Minogue)


Summertime (New Kids on the Block) - Imagine a large 9 month pregnant woman singing NKOTB at the top of her lungs in the car.  That was me last summer.


Hey Baby (No Doubt)


B.O.B. (Outkast)


I Don't Feel Like Dancin' (Scissor Sisters) - I just love this song.  I do a little dance when I hear it.

I think Ben thinks it is funny to watch me shake my booty while I run.  That could be why he finally relented and put together the playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment