Thursday, October 1, 2009

W:2 D:2 Tracey

How is Shannon ahead of me when I started the program a week before her?

Oh right, it took me 2 wks to do Week 1! But guess what?  Not Week 2!  I'm going to move on to the next week as scheduled. I'm not sure which day I will start it.  My running schedule is going to be all crazy the next couple of weeks!

As Shannon mentioned, Tuesday Sam (my son) and I fly to the east coast to hang out with Shannon and take a WHOLE bunch of pictures.  Then on the 14th Sam and I fly to Orlando where we will meet my husband and sister for some Disney World fun.  So  . . . how do I adjust the schedule?

Usually I run Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.  Shannon runs Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday. I won't be able to run Sunday because I need a rest day after Saturday.  AND I doubt I will run Tuesday since Sam and I fly out at 1:00 pm.

Should I run Monday Thursday Sunday?  That will put me even farther behind Shannon!  Should I not take a break day? Maybe I'll have try to talk Ben and Shannon into switching to Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

And then the next week I need to get in 3 runs even though we are at Disney World Wednesday night on!  Where do you run at Disney World?

Maybe I'm over thinking this.

1 comment:

  1. We can do whatever you want once you get out here. M/W/F will work for me next week....I'll run Saturday, which will put me on track for a M/W/F week. I've decided to add weights to my alternate days...I think.

    ReplyDelete