Thursday, October 1, 2009

W:2 D:3 Shan

I took my 7 year old running with me today.  She's a good motivator.  She ran circles around me. Quite literally.   I was impressed and worn out.   Today was the last day of week 2.  I'm afraid to look ahead and see what I am supposed to do next time I jog.  But guess what I AM looking forward to?  Tracey is coming to visit me!  Yes!  The two of us will be spending a week together on my side of the country.  (That is top-secret-classified information so that we don't end up with stalkers.  HA!)  It's gonna be awesome and we are going to have a wonderful exciting time.  I'm sure you will get to hear all about it.  Okay, not ALL about it...but certainly lots.  

1 comment:

  1. I feel as if both your daughters could run circles around me! Keep up the good work, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete