Friday, October 16, 2009

MIA - Tracey

Ok . . . so it is a good thing Shannon is posting these days 'cause I am a SLACKER!!!  Ok, it could also be because Shannon is too good of an agent and booked me eight photography sessions while I was in New England.

We are currently in Disney World and I have not run since Monday.  Oops.  That's what vacation does.  I have however been walking a million miles a day.  That has to count for something right?

So if I haven't been running, then why am I posting?  Well,  husband who is a week ahead of me with Shannon on the program just informed me yesterday that in order to register for the Disney 1/2 Marathon in September, you have to have a qualifying time to submit from a 10K.

Guess my hiney better get in gear!

2 comments:

  1. Tracey, So sorry I didn't meet you while you were here. I had family visiting from Arizona. I hope you really enjoyed it here. With Shannon there is never a dull moment so I'm sure you enjoyed your time with her. Thanks for pushing her and pushing yourself-and pushing me! I didn'e even have a vacation excuse to not run last week:( Just plain lazy I guess-and COLD! But I can't just let Shannon run 2.5 miles so I'm getting out next week, just maybe not at 6:45 am! You keep me going!
    -Janalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trace....I MISS YOU! And....what is this about qualifying? Why do they do such things? Interesting though that a 10K qualifies you for a 1/2 marathon. Do you happen to know if we need to have a specific qualifying time? Urg.

    ReplyDelete