Monday, October 5, 2009

OUCH!!!

Whaaaa.  I hurt.  Not a little...But a lot.  I may have possibly over done it today.  I did my running segment like a good girl.  Then I thought it would be uber-intelligent to add weights to my routine.  I had a wonderful friend meet me and run me through a circuit.  I don't know if it's more running or the addition of weights, but my legs don't currently feel like my legs right now.  And that's not necessarily a good thing.  I'm thinking that I'm going to need to do alternate days...which IS what I originally intended.  But I got over-confident and decided to do them both today.  BAD idea.  Really, really bad idea.  Tomorrow will be a recovery day rather then an "alternate" day...or maybe...just maybe I'll go do some arm weights.  We'll see how I'm feeling in the morning.  REGARDLESS, the countdown is on...in 24 hours I will be driving to pick Tracey up at the airport.  YAY!  On that happy note, my crying from the beginning is forgotten...until I try to get up and walk across the room that is.  UGH!

1 comment:

  1. So I'm thinking either NO legs at all with weights or else you're only allowed to walk on weight days - no running. Still on for Wednesday though? I promise it gets easier and jiggling will reduce. Laughs will continue though :)

    ReplyDelete