Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Week 5 and Biggest Loser - SPOILER ALERT!

I love Tuesdays.  It's the first night of my new week AND it's Biggest Loser.

First: running.  Started Week 5 tonight.  I did 3 five-minute runs.  SO PROUD.  No breaks, no skimping on runs.  I seriously look forward to running and get excited to do it!  Sometimes on my day off I think about going and sneaking another run in.  However, I've read that you need the recovery days so I don't.  I have also recommitted to good ole' Weight Watchers, I haven't done so well over the last month so it is time.

Second:  Biggest Loser!  Ok, this is really bad but I have a love/hate relationship with Tracey.  I love her because her name is Tracey and she spells it the same way I do. I also like her because our beginning weight was similar.  I also identify with not being able to run a mile in the beginning.  I could do it now, but I know when I started I couldn't have done it either.

I don't like her because she's kinda sneaky and I don't love people who "play the game". Just be nice peeps.   Ben however, doesn't like Shay because he says she cries too much and she's kind of judgmental towards the other contestants effort and drive.  So, we were torn over who we thought should go home.

THIS IS THE SPOILER!  STOP READING IF YOU STILL HAVE IT ON YOUR TIVO!!!!

My favorite part of the night was the Tracey "after" segment since she got sent home.  Did you see her?!  She looks great! AND she is training for a marathon in December!  See people, there really is something to this running thing!  The Tracey's are making strides!  

No comments:

Post a Comment